Most News/Updates/Reminders are published on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but due to unexpected complications, this Reminder could not be published on a regular schedule.
Annual Meeting to be held on Thursday, April 19th at 6:30pm at the Hockley Community Center. CLICK HERE for more information.
The local Fire Department should be there at 6:15pm for a Meet and Greet.
Not only are Annual Meetings a time when all Property and Home Owners can vote on specific items, but they are also a time to hear…
- What has been accomplished
- What the upcoming goals are
- The budget for the year
- Any policies that must are being either new or being emphasized/changed
- All News
Annual Meetings are not…
- A normal Board Meeting in which all agenda items are openly discussed and voted on.
Annual Meeting Agenda format is…
- Officer Reports are presented as reports
- Current and New Business items are shared with Property and Home Owners, but are not discussed amongst Property and Home Owners unless Board opens the floor for questions or comments
- Open Forum is the time, at the end of the meeting, for all Property and Home Owners to voice their concerns, ask questions, make statements, etc
Look forward to seeing as many Property and Home Owners as possible.